Add Product

Search Results:

Another ‘No email’ about an online order

[ Edited ]

Hey there. I purchased a phone this morning online. Figuring I could skip the lines. Item was supposedly in stock at my local store. So I did. The card was charged. However I checked out as guest, so I can’t use the website to log in and check the status of my order. All I know is I was charged. I was left with a ‘we will email/text you updates when your order is ready for pickup’
Well, I haven’t even received one single email yet. Not my receipt even. What’s up with that? I don’t even know my order number to use the website. I called about this and I was told to wait. I understand the busy day but I can’t imagine it’s hard for a recipt to come in.
Worse off, had I purchased it physically I could walk in and be done by now. Instead I have to wait and let the order get finished online before I can make the transaction finish at the store. So I’m stuck waiting even though I’ve paid for it.

My info;
Brennan {removed per forum guidelines}
{removed per forum guidelines}
{removed per forum guidelines}

Online Ordering Broken - at least for me

Placed an order at 10:00am.  It is now a little after 1pm.  No email to let me know the order was acknowledged, not listed in my online profile as an order, and yet i have been charged for it.  Contacted support -was told...

BoyetD (18:32:45 GMT) : Hello there. I apologize for the inconvenience, delays may be caused by the high volume of shoppers taking advantage of the great deals. No worries, the email confirmation will send you and we recommend you to check your email time to time or on your Bestbuy.com account.

So how can you charge without confirming the order for me?  You would imagine that would be part of the workflow -even if it went out of stock and had to wait a day or two at least acknowledge that I have an order in the system.

I mean - if this was the first black friday ever I could understand...but this....come on.

Order not showing up

Hi, I ordered a 43" Samsung TV today but it did not show up on my purchase history even though it charged my bank. I dont have the order history as I didn't think to print it since I thought I'd find it in my order status, I'm supposed to pick it up tonight at my local best buy.

Re: Lost Order Number

I placed my order hours ago and still haven't received confirmation.

They sure took my money though.  

How did the more convenient store pick up option become less convenient?  I could have walked in and waited in line and have my purchase home by now.

How is Best Buy not prepared for their biggest day of the year?  

Honestly, that is not an acceptable answer.  Your company has had all year to prepare for this - and to scale up servers in preparation for this.  Since I don't have a confirmation email with a number - how do I cancel and get refunded.  I'll go to another place that actually treats their customers right in this regard.

No confirmation email

I ordered a laptop and did not receive a confirmation email. It is also not appearing in my order history. My credit card was charged but I am hoping the order actually went through.

Exactly. They take money right away but can’t send a confirmation. I didn’t screenshot the confirmation # because I was sooo confident I would see it in my email and my purchase history. Could have and should have just gone into the store

Ordered online, but no order number or email on my order

I ordered an xbox one s minecraft creators edition today at 11:19am for $213.99, it is pending the payment in my bank account, but I have received no order number or email about my order, it has been over 3 hours and the customer service techs are telling me that it has been taking 2 and a half to 3 and a half hours to confirm people's orders.

No confirmation email

I placed an order online, but have yet to receive a confirmation email with an order number. I called customer service about two hours ago. They told me to give it 1-2 hours. It’s about to be 3 hours and nothing.

And yet no reply or word for people who checked out as a guest or who have a sign in but no proof showing of a purchase yet all having been charged. No word. Slow servers? Good lord. Give us the option to pick it up in store then and cancel the online order status.