Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Can't view Order online and received no confirmation email.

Its more than an hour and I see the Order is not showing up in my status. I thought it would showup in 1 hour. Can you help

Order now showing up in Purchases!

Hello,

I recently order a google home mini from bestbuy.com (i also just made my account), and it isn't showing up in my purchases. I know it said it may take up to 15 minutes to process orders, but it's been atleast half an hour.

I also checked my bank account and i have been charged for the purchase.

Help!

No Order Confirmation

I placed an order over two hours ago. I haven't received an order confirmation email or text. It's not under my orders on my account. It says I could pick it up in store today! What is going on?

Recent Purchase not in purchase history

i made a recent purchase but haven't received an email for it and it doesn't show up in my purchase history

it's been over an hour. when will i get notice that the order went through or it's been cancelled?

order not showing

I jsut placed a purchase over an hour and a half ago online and it is not showing in my purchase history and never got an email confirmation but payment is showing coming out of my bank account.  i chose pick up in store today.  what is going on with my order?

Credit card charged, but no confirmation or record

I ordered a Dell 2716DGR monitor to be picked up at my local store. After it went through, I got a page saying it had been purchased and gave me an order number. I never received a confirmation email and my order history shows having never purchased it. That being said, my credit card has been charged.

Should I try to pick one up in store anyway and then dispute the charge with my credit card? I don't want to do that, but I have no means of canceling the order through best buy (and calling for support has gone no where).

Thanks

Re: Credit card charged, but no confirmation or record

Same thing happened to me (different item) and I called them and they said it is a known issue right now. That the order should show up by end of business day? Seems like a big issue, have not had any other sites do this.

No Order Confirmation, No Recent Order History

Hello,

I placed an order for store pickup this morning. I have not received a confirmation e-mail, and the order does not show up in my purchase history or on the "order status" tab of my account. My bank account has been charged for the purchase, I called customer support and they only advised me to allow more time.

My main concern is that the item is no longer listed as available in the store I had selected, and if I need to go to a different location, I would like to confirm this ASAP.

Re: Lost Order Number

This is not solved, you guys need to fix your POS website.

Re: No Order Confirmation, No Recent Order History

Im having the same problem. I will not be happy if I cant pick my item up today. I called and they also said to allow more time.