Add Product

Search Results:

In store purchases

I purchased an item in my account and there is no purchase history and no order tracking

Online Order Lost

Hi

I placed an order about 20 minutes ago using a rewards certificate as part of the payment. I have yet to receive a confirmation email, the order is not in my purchase history, but the certificate is gone from my account. Please Help.

Re: Lost Order Number

same probem 

Confirmation email not received

I placed an order over an hour ago on bestbuy.com for a bunch of 4K movies and I was charged $68 on my credit card but I never received a confirmation email I also did it for store pickup and it doesn't show up under my BestBuy and her my recent orders or anything so I don't know when it's ready or what's going on but I got charged any help is appreciated

Made an order and got charge on my credit card but didn't receive confirmation email

Hi,

I made an order BestBuy.com and got charge on my credit card but didn't receive confirmation email and cannot track the order on the site.

Is there anyway to track the order?

No confirmation email

Hi, I ordered an Apple Watch (used Paypal as my payment method) and I have yet to receive a confirmation email as of about an hour now. I do see the transaction in Paypal but see no record of it on Bestbuy.com. Would like to know if order went through or was cancelled

Confirmation email not received

I placed two separate orders in the past 24 hours. The order I placed last night went smoothly and I received the order confirmation almost instantaneously but I did not receive an order confirmation email from the order I placed this morning.

I did not copy the order number so how can I know the order status?

However, I checked my credit cand and there is a pending charge.from Best Buy.

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Confirmation email not received

I'm in the same situation with a game I ordered.  My card was charged, but it's an hour+ later and I never received a confirmation email and the order doesn't show up in my account.  I did use a mix of a credit card and a gift card in case that has something to do with it.  There may also be site issues due to Black Friday web traffic.

Online order problems

I submitted an online order approximately 3 hours ago. I have not received my email confirmation but my card has been chargrf. The order also doesn’t show up in my order history. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Looking to cancel an order but no confirmation email HELP

Hello,

I ordered 2 items earlier today but they both got cancelled this morning. So I went and ordered it again about an hour ago but it is not showing up in my order status nor am I getting a confirmation email. The money was deducted from my card however. I am now looking to cancel the orders but there's no way for me to track my order down since it is not showing up anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.