Add Product

Search Results:

Order

I ordered a laptop an best buy said they don't accept my credit card. Yet my card has been charged. The money for the laptop is the amount missing on my card. No conformation letter nothing. Please help!

Ordered a TV but worried about its availability

Earlier today, I ordered a 55" Vizio TV and chose for it to be picked up in store. I chekced the product page, and (it didn't say this earlier) it says that it can't be shipped to my zip code but can still be picked up at my store. Unlike the last time I did this, it is taking quite awhile for it to be ready for pickup. I looked at other retailers and noticed that the exact TV I ordered is out of stock everywhere which is causing me to be concerned about its availability. Is it actually available at my Best Buy or is it out of stock but the website hasn't updated to say so? I know I should give it more time, but I would still like some form of answer. 

Shipping?

Live in LA. Ordered a PS4 controller and NBA2K19 for my roommate’s bday that shipped on Nov 21 from Van Nuys (20 minutes from my house). Package said 2 days delivered Friday. Then Friday updated to Saturday. Then today (his bday, Saturday) updated to Tuesday. I guess I get why the shipping was free? Not a good look.

In Store Pick Up Item - extend pick up window?

Hello,

I ordered an item online yesterday and am waiting for the email confirmation to pick up when ready. I still have not heard from BB yet regarding my order and it says it's sold out online. If I go in person to check on my order, will they be able to tell me whether I was able to buy the item before it sold out? The location is 2 hours away from my house and I planned to pass by tomorrow because I was hoping it would be ready after one full day. If it won't be ready by tomorrow, I was hoping I could extend my pick up window. How long could I extend the pick up window? I spent a lot of money on my item and I would really like to know whether this item is still available or not.

Any details on my order would be helpful. Thank you in advance!

In Store Pickup Stuck in Preparing But Online Is In Stock

I ordered an SNES classic and extension cables yesterday around 4pm, online it said that they were in stock and available for same day pickup. The extension cables are ready as of this morning but the SNES is still preparing. Online it says it is still in stock, so why such a delay on the item?

No Confirmation Email

I purchased an item 2 days ago on bestbuy.com and have not received an invoice by email. The purchase definitely went through as shown in my bank statement. I checked out as a guest so I'm unable to look up the order online, can someone please confirm my order? Thanks! 

Topics: 1,050
Kudos: 770
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 257

Re: No Confirmation Email

The best way to check your order would be to call the 1-888-BEST-BUY number. You can get information here as well but because we're on the holiday shopping season, you might encounter a delay that is longer than normal. Lot's of people shopping this year and it may cause a backup of posts. 

Your patience is appreciated. If you call the number and get your info, come back to this post and mark it as resolved so they can help other customers. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Order Status

I order printer from bestbuy from a guest account 2/3 days ago...but I forget my order number and cannot track it

Want to know if I’m getting my item

Ok well I purchased a nintendo switch mario kart bundle this past week. Its been stuck on “preparing” for the past four days or so. I just want to know if my item is gonna canceled or not, so I can just get my refund before more time passes by.

Order stuck in Preparing Stage

Placed an order for two items on Saturday and figured because of the BlackFriday Weekend deals it might take a bit to fully process. It's Monday and it still has not passed the preparing stage. My card shows the purchase listed but has not be charged the purchase yet.The items were lower price on Saturday than they are today and did not show any out of stock indication.Thanks in advance for helping out with this.