Add Product

Search Results:

Tablet Order

Hello, I am Casey and I had recently ordered a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 yesterday to be exact. So I just had checked the order status and it says processing still so I wasn't really sure what that meant in delivery or order status terms. I also was wondering about the possibilities of it coming early because it says by Friday, January 4th won't wont be here during the day so I am a little worried about porch pirates. Anyways besides that any feedback is appreciated.

Order in Progress and each item says preparing for 7+hours.

Placed an order for same day delivery this morning has been stuck in "In Progress" with each item showing "preparing" since 10AM.

Order placed using PayPal as payment with shipping address and name confirmed and verified with PayPal.

Apple Watch series 4 Stainless steel

This is my second time ordering an Apple Watch, and was said to ship on Jan 4th buy it got delayed again. I just want to know when I’ll be getting my watch. Thank you

Pixel 3 backorder status

Hello Best Buy family, I ordered a Pixel 3 on the 28th of December. I ordered the Black Pixel 3 with 128GBs of storage for an upgrade from verizon. This seems to be the only model of the Pixel completely unavailable, but the only one I desire to have.

I would like to know how long it usually takes for these phones to come in as I am becoming a little impatient (not angry, just prepared and excited to move onto my new phone). I was told that I would recieve an email when the phone arrives to pickup in store. 

Never received confirmation email

I bought a new headset for gaming a couple days ago and never received a confirmation email. When I purchased them it said they’d be here Saturday 1/6/19 and they never showed up. My account was billed also.

1 Month Delay! Absurd! Please help

Best Buy,

When I purchased my product, the system said I would be able to pickup the item on January 5th, 2019. I also received on Order Received status, and I contacted someone at my local BestBuy and was told that they had not received any item. The system then told me later in the evening that there was a delay until February 5, 2019!!

After speaking to 2 customer service respresentatives, I am still not sure what the status of my item is as it seems no one can provide me with a solid answer. I have been told everything from a store transfer not being able to be executed (since your system apparantly thought this store had stock), to the warehouse not being able to allocate the product, to you all waiting on merchandise from the supplier, and even that you all are just waiting for the courier to pick up the item!!

Please help and see If I can cancel my order as I am being told by the system that I cannot since the order is in progress which I find absolutely absurd. How can my order be in progress if you cannot even find inventory! I should be able to cancel the item as you need this instock in your clubs to being with! This is unacceptable Best Buy! I have shopped in your store many years and this was my first and possibly last online purchase with you all. If you cannot hit a ship date, then your system should not generate a date that it cannot fullfill. 

I really would like the best and most up to date answer, and to know if I can get help canceling this order if it is not going to arrive this week to the store. I have never had any issues with Amazon shipping me an item, and it looks like I should have stuck with them!

Regards.

Highlighted

Can’t track order

Hi, i have a similar issue to someone below. I went into the best buy store and they did not have what i wanted in store so an employee order it for me and had it shipped to my home. I opted for the text updates but it will not let me track my order when i put the order number i was given into the best buy website. I live in an apartment and fear it won’t be delivered to the right one so it’s important i’m able to track when it will be arriving. Thanks