Add Product

Search Results:

Smart Scale for Fitbit

Hi I was wondering if there were any other smart scales that work with Fitbit and the app besides the smart scale offered by Fitbit. I am looking for something a little cheaper than the Fitbit smart scale. Please help!

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Smart Scale for Fitbit

While you are waiting for an answer....  The fitbit app allows you to "manually" enter your weight and body fat readings from any scale.  I prefer the automated option so went with the Aria as an additional incentive to use it.

Valued Expert

Fitbit tries to stay proprietary so I do not think you will find one.

I got a fitbit scale from my work for free.

If you don't want to pay the money for a fitbit and if you have the fitbit app already on your phone just buy a good quality scale from Best Buy and manually enter your weight into the app.

Best Buy has a really good selection of Bathroom Scales.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Topics: 1,811
Kudos: 916
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 352

I manually enter my weight too on the FitBit Zip app. 

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.