Have you received a new Apple Watch and aren't sure how to set it up? Follow these easy steps!
1) Make sure your Apple Watch has ben turned on by holding the side button until the Apple logo appears.
2) Hold your iPhone and Apple Watch close until there is a popup on the iPhone asking to set up the Apple Watch.
3) Use the iPhone camera to focus on the Apple Watch face.
4) Select if you would like to restore your Apple Watch from a previous backup or set up as a new Watch.
5) Sign in with your Apple ID information.
6) Choose your settings for different options like Siri and Location Services.
7) Create a passcode if desired. (Note: This is required in order to use Apple Pay)
8) Choose if you would like to install all Apple Watch compatible apps installed on your iPhone or if you would like to choose them later.
9) Keep your devices close while they sync. This can take some time so you may want to plug in your devices.