Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Xbox Series X actual Delivery dates?

So if they "ship" the X on the 10th, I assume we won't recieve them until the 12th or 13th? Maybe even later?

The system won't let me change it to Pickup 😡🤬
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Xbox Series X actual Delivery dates?

You  cannot change becuase they are sold out.

Some are designated for shipping from the distribution center to the home, and others are for store pickup.

Unfortunatly they cannot change the inventory flow. 

They will probalby ship the 9th or possibly the 8th.  The intent will be for you to have it on the 10th. 

Personaly I alwasy opt for in store pick up

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

I hope you're right and they start shipping on the 8th or 9th. I was fully expecting to get it by Saturday the 14th, or the following Monday honestly. Just glad I was able to actually preorder one. Thanks for responding Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

I am surprised that box Xbox and PS5 seem to be hard to get.  When the last model came out I was able to walk into a store on release day during my lunch break and grab one off the shelf. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.