Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: What's up with Xbox Series X Pre-orders?

New update, the link for Pre-order for the regular Xbox Series X finally appeared, after 11am CT.  But the All Access product page has still yet to switch over.  I feel like All Access upgraders are being treated very unfairly in this process.  Has anyone trying to upgrade their All Access successfully ordered their Series X?

And every retailer is treating us like second class citizens during this release.  This whole system is totally botched.

Highlighted

Not an Xbox access member. But there is major issues with the checkout process on the site.

Highlighted

Xbox Series X pre-order

So i had a series x in my cart... you would think that if i got that far the inventory system would hold it for me for a certain amount of time? Well the website kept giving errors as i am trying to check out... and now they are sold out.  Also i recall signing up with my email to be notified when pre-orders were going live... and i never was.  This launch was handled terribly.  I should have tried somewhere else.  Very dissapointed.  

Highlighted

Re: Xbox Series X pre-order

I had the exact same issue. I already waited through all their erros and finally had it in my cart and was ready to pay only to have them completely refresh it and say that it was gone. If I am in the checkout it should already be mine. I have earned the spot.

This is like standing in line for hours, finally getting what you were waiting for just to have it snatched out of your hand as you are paying the cashier. Very very disappointed that by this day and age they have no fixed these kinds of issues. I completely regret not going to another page to try and preorder. Wasted my time and effort, while Best Buy just shrugs about it and says try again later. I would like a response as to why we were cheated. 

Highlighted

After a disappointing day. Finally, the preorder are lived again. But this time I was able to place my order successfully for checkout.
Highlighted

at this point it's embarassing. i've been tyring for 3 hours to pre-order a console. still no luck. they should have planned for this better.

Highlighted

Is the Bestbuy.com Cart a Cart or Not?

As the subject says, is the Bestbuy.com cart a cart or not?

When I go to the store and put something in my cart and am person number 500 in line, it may take me while to check out but I will still get what I put in my cart.

Today I had something in my cart for over 40 minutes trying to check out and suddenly it disappeared from my cart and was sold out for purchase.

It's as if I was in the store and someone seen what I had in my cart and took it and there was nothing I could do about it. Should it not hold the item in my cart until my purchase is complete?

Highlighted

Re: Is the Bestbuy.com Cart a Cart or Not?

Really have no idea why this was moved to gaming. There is no mention of any item let alone a gaming in the original post.

Highlighted

PS5 and Xbox Series X PRE Order

I attempted to pre-order both the PS5 and X-Box Series x and both times I got to the final payment screen and the items were kicked out of my cart. BestBuy claims to be the place to purchase electronics, but can’t even run a simple pre-order event. I am an elite plus member and spend more than the minimum for the last 10 years, but I am seriously considering canceling all my orders and never shipping Best Buy again. I understand that high traffic causes problems, but twice within a week is just plain negligence. They couldn’t even get their system to open when they said it would. There were none of these issues with the switch, ps4 or Xbox one launch, why now? Hopefully Best Buy gets the message.
Highlighted

Worst Customer Service Ever. Seems like you all don't care

[ Edited ]

I'm just going to post the transcript of the service I had in chat to show how redicilous this is. I have no reason to continue being a customer at this point. Amazon has all the same products and a million times better service. I'll be sharing this all over social media as well. Is this really how you are supposed to treat your customers?

Transcript below

Virtual Agent:

Hi, I am your automated Agent. Select an option or type your question below.

12:08 p.m.
George {removed per forum guidelines}:

Connected with a live agent.

Thank you for choosing Best Buy, my name is George Leo. How may I assist you today?
12:09 p.m.
You:

hello
12:09 p.m.

Hello.
12:10 p.m.
You:

well i've been trying to preorder an xbox for the past 4 hours
12:10 p.m.

I understand.

I will be glad to check and help you with the information regarding the pre-order.
12:11 p.m.
You:

thank you
12:12 p.m.

You are welcome.

Anthony, meanwhile working on it, how are you doing today?
12:13 p.m.
You:

meh, i've had better days lol
12:13 p.m.

I understand.

Anthony, I totally understand that you'd like to pre-order Xbox series x and I was also eagerly waiting to order one.

I see that this unit is currently not available as we've already reached the pre-order limit.

Do not worry, we've requested for more stock from the manufacturer and as soon as we get an approval, we'll open request to orders.

The best I can suggest that you check the website frequently as the product may available anytime.
12:15 p.m.
You:

i mean i was supposed to get an email for pre-orders and didn't/ i'm an elite + best buy member. i've been clicking the button since 8AM today. completly redicilous IMO
You:

to be sold out when I was waiting for the release to drop. poor way to treat your customers and no preperation. espcially since last week the PS5 had the same issue
You:

I should have just ordered from another retailer
12:16 p.m.
George Leo:

I can understand how you are feeling right now, I do have felt the same if I were at your place.
12:17 p.m.
You:

it's not your fault but best buy service has just been absolutely awful lately
12:18 p.m.

I understand.
12:18 p.m.
You:

i'm sure you've been hearing it all day lol
12:19 p.m.

Yes, We are trying best but as it totally depends on the manufacturer we got limited stock to place pre-orders.
George Leo:

I've checked the manufacturer's website and see that the release date is postponed. The new release date is 11/10/2020, you can check the information here: Please click here [https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-x]. This might be also a reason for limited stock.
12:23 p.m.
You:

that's always been the release date
You:

today is the pre-order date
12:24 p.m.

I understand.
12:25 p.m.
You:

so basically you guys do nothing for screwing over your customer base for the 2nd week in a row. including elite member. so why does anyone shop with you anymore?
You:

not trying to be rude but I don't think you understand
12:27 p.m.

As these products are having huge demand and we have limited stock for pre-orders from the manufacturer, we are unable to place new orders, i hope you understand.
12:29 p.m.
You:

I understand that but that is why you prepare for it
You:

your the only retailer who did this. had I just used amazon this wouldn't have been an issue
12:31 p.m.

I certainly understand.
George Leo:

The best I can suggest that you keep an eye on the website as it may available anytime.
12:33 p.m.
You:

nevermind. you just don't get it or don't care
12:35 p.m.

Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
12:36 p.m.
You:

else? that would mean you assisted me in anything lol
You:

Your attitude today is exactly what I mean about awful service. you basically told me too bad, **** off, keep watching the site if you want
12:40 p.m.

I am sorry, I didn't mean that way. As currently we don't them for pre-order. The only option is to check for the availability.
12:42 p.m.
You:

I get that. you can't make them magically appear. but you didn't care or address the customer service issue. that's the problem
12:44 p.m.

We have already escalated this to supervisors so that they will check with the internal team to make the pre-order available as soon as possible.
12:45 p.m.
You:

wow again. are you just trying to ignore me at this point. it's not about the console it's about the poor service to your elite plus members and your lack of caring
You:

you guys have watsed 5 hours of my day and couldn't care at all
12:48 p.m.

Anthony, as the product is not available for pre-order, even elite plus customers cannot pre-order.
12:49 p.m.
You:

forgot the console. your service sucks, you don't listen, your doing very poorly. i'll make sure to file a complaint
12:51 p.m.

Just to confirm, have you signed up for the notification for Xbox pre-orders?
12:52 p.m.
You:

dude forget the coneolse. what is wrong with you. this has to be a bot not a real person
12:53 p.m.

As you said that you haven't received notification about the xbox, I was just asking if you had signed for the notification.
12:54 p.m.
You:

yes I did. i'm not stupid
You:

has nothing to do with your service right now
12:54 p.m.

May I what is the exact issue you are facing other than about console as you saying about service? Please let me know what is the issue you have the service.
12:55 p.m.
You:

saying your service is awful, you botched the whole release. screwed over your customers, and refuse to acknowledge it or offer any solution
12:57 p.m.

Thank you for letting me know.
12:58 p.m.
You:

I'm going to put this whole chat on social media too, to show how ridiculous you guys are
12:59 p.m.

The pre-order for these products are started as we said but they are only for limited stock as we got less amount from manufacturer. We have provided an option to sign for the notifications for the pre-orders and sent once it is available.
12:59 p.m.
You:

dude just stop. i'm done talking with you.