Add Product

Search Results:

Emerging Expert

Re: XBOX One Discless system

When we had Xbox Live Gold all the available games was a huge bonus.  And I believe you could get 1 free game a month.  Not high end titles but something to keep you happy

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted
Topics: 1,114
Kudos: 755
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Right now I get 2 games on XBOX Live an then redeem the others on a web browser so when you are ready to upgrade you have them.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Well. If everything goes digital only, kiss trade ins goodbye. I won’t be buying a single game new if this is eventually the case for fear of a lemon with issues (like most games are nowadays - needing 5-10 patches months after release). At least now I can trade it in for partial credit if it’s a moldy pos.

For developers it’s great. No physical disk = more profit.
To each their own...
Topics: 1,114
Kudos: 755
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Good points........

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Emerging Expert

You hit on two of the key reasons why they want to go 100% digital

No more resale of used games and less cost to manufacturer = more profit

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.