Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Persona 5 Royal Pre Order Problem

I'm keeping my fingers crossed but no luck yet.
Highlighted

Re: Persona 5 Royal delay?

Yup, mine just shipped last night too! Best of luck to the rest of y’all still waiting on the notification
Highlighted

Man that's so annoying. Hopefully they've shipped it by now. They have played games with my Spiderman Collector's Edition back in 2018 and I received it 8 days after the game had come out. Most of the blame is on UPS of course for that. Hopefully we all get our games tomorrow and neither Best Buy nor the shipping company screw it up.
Highlighted

Re: Will my Person 5 Royal pre-order come on time?

I just noticed that my package hasn’t even shipped out yet, it just says “Initiated”. What the heck does that mean?
Highlighted

Mine didn’t even ship yet also. I hope it’s coming tomorrow for sure, I can’t wait to play it! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Shipped! Maybe they're all out by the end of the day.
Highlighted

Ugh now UPS is telling me its going to be delayed. God I can't stand UPS, they always do this garbage. If Best Buy only shipped it yesterday instead of today. I hope the rest of you guys get your game tomorrow! I am getting sick of this, and probably won't pre order from Best Buy again since my GCU had expired in November.
Highlighted

Mine is being shipped by fedex and it’s coming tomorrow.
Highlighted

On many of my pre-orders with Best Buy, if it's coming from a local fulfillment center they ship it out via UPS the day prior. To make up for additional delays I could see why they may have needed to ship Friday. What I really pay attention to is the destination scan, and the method of shipping.

I've had issues before and what I'll usually do is call UPS, especially if it's local (within a couple hours driving distance) and find the cause of the delay. Normally, there really shouldn't be a reason why they can't deliver it.

For instance my copy shipped today via ground, but it's a local center.
Highlighted

I forgot to note it is showing it will be delivered tomorrow. If it wasn't a local center (being ground that is) I would be concerned.