Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Member

Missing points $10 certificate for Watch Dogs Legion PS5 Standard Edition

Hello, I've PM'd a mod my info to get this issue fixed. 73 points posted on my account instead of the 500 points for pre ordering watch dogs legion for ps5. I have read their latest message to the forum saying we no longer have to send them a PM as they are working on a fix. Does that mean everyone who ordered it will have it automatically fixed? Also i'm wondering how long it would take as I am concerned, the longer I wait the lower the chance of someone helping me out with this, Thanks in advance!

Missing Watch Dogs Legion PS5 Preorder $10 Reward

Has anyone received the $10 reward yet? I’ve messaged mods and saw the other message posted but haven’t gotten a response or my points. Not sure what is going on but this is disappointing, I would not have ordered the game if the $10 reward was not advertised.
Valued Expert

Re: Missing Watch Dogs Legion PS5 Preorder $10 Reward

It may be a little confusing. You need to go back in your purchase history to when you bought it and you should see the bonus points added to your purchase 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Re: Missing Watch Dogs Legion PS5 Preorder $10 Reward

bobberuchi, this is a widespread issued where the reward certificate was not issued. Best Buy acknowledged the issue but has not issued the points. We are not confused at how these appear, they did not appear as confirmed by Sean with Best Buy on a separate post.

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) - $10 Reward

I have still yet to recieve the $10 for Watch Dog: Legion. I sent a PM as requested on 12-15-2020. I am about to intiate a dispute to my bank if this is not resolved by Christmas.

Re: Missing Points & $10 Bonus for Cyberpunk 2077

Same Here but with Watch Dogs for PS5

Valued Member

Watch dog Legion ps5 pre order $10

I have still not gotten watch dog legions $10 credit and its been like 3+ weeks sense game came out. I think its supposed to take like 2 weeks at most to get the points.

Re: Watch dog Legion ps5 pre order $10

on 12/15, the mods said the support team was working on it.   It's been nearly two weeks and still nothing.

Mods: If we can't trust that our pre-order rewards would be credited without JUMPING THROUGH A BUNCH OF HOOPS, we're simply not gonna pre-order anymore.

Same here. Still no help or support from anyone. Nothing like a good ol bait and switch around the holidays.
Highlighted

Any update from Best Buy? We have private messaged Mods with no response. Threads continue to be merged without any resolution.