Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Member

Re: WWE 2K19 Wooooo Edition issues

So, it seems like they have time to move my individual topic into a different, but don't have time to rectify this situation.

OMG I JUST GOT AN ONLINE ALERT!!!! My order is available to pick up in store now. I think we may be in luck as I had the most concerning message out of all of us and that was that my item was Out Of Stock and there was no inventory. If my order status changed from completely OOS to it is now available to pickup, I think you will be lucky as well and will get yours and just be patient. I was the most skeptical as NOBODY had an idea what was going on, but they did fulfill my order after all and the inbound shipment to the store was actually accurate, although untrackable from the warehouse to the shipping truck. Check in with your stores today and tomorrow.

cool!  i just got my game from OnTrac @ 5:45pm.  i owe Best Buy an apology.  i overreacted.  they simply just had an error with the pre-orders of this game.  i did buy my 4K Ultra HDTV from the Best Buy in San Francisco, and they shipped it to where i live with no problems, and i live in the East Bay.  i hope someday Best Buy will have a Great Blu-Ray selection of movies, anime and everything else like they used to.  there was a girl who used to work @ the Best Buy in San Francisco that i talked to, she was great, she was into games and comics and we had lunch together @ Costco.  even though she said she wasn't into relationships, i tried to ask her out to the movies, but she refused in a nice way.  she was very beautiful, it was tough when she shot me down, but what can you do?

Re: WWE 2K19

hey, Sideswipe24 i just got my game from OnTrac @ 5:45pm.  did you get your game?  can i get your PSN Online ID?  i want to play against you in WWE 2K19.  i wanna see if i can beat you.  my friend just got his Wooooo! Edition Oct 5.  he knew the late Roland Alexander of All-Pro Wrestling.  my friend helped bring Fire Pro-Wrestling to America.  he works for Amazon.

funny, in the 90's, there was an NWA event @ the Civic Auditorium in SF.  i met Ric Flair.  he had me hold his coffee.  at the time he went against Nikita Koloff for the NWA title.

lol! i mean, the 80's. Jim Crockett sold NWA to Ted Turner in the 90's

U already know it. It's the same name
Valued Member

Who cares? My issue still hasn't been resolved.

Valued Member

Still waiting for someone from Best Buy to take 5 minutes of their time to rectify this situation for me.

I prefer ordered wwe 2k19, just picked up the game but was never sent a code for my pre ordered characters. Nothing in the box either