Add Product

Search Results:

Re: WWE 2K19

im supposed to be getting it from OnTrac, the Best Buy website directed me to OnTrac.  there's a tracking #, but on the OnTrac website it says can't find the tracking #.  the reason why i can't wait to play it today is because i have the day off from work today, i have to work Sat, Sun, Mon,Tue, i won't be off until Wed.  why aren't you getting yours today?  did UPS or Best Buy say you're getting yours Mon?  are you gonna watch Super Show-Down later this morning?  for me, i have to watch it at 2am.  who do you think is gonna win the Mae Young Classic?  i think it's gonna boil down to Toni Storm vs. Meiko Satomura.

Re: WWE 2K19

Haven't followed Mae young classic. Definitely gonna watch super showdown when I wake tomorrow. Ups tracking says Monday delivery
Valued Member

WWE 2K19 Wooooo Edition issues

Hello,

I preordered WWE 2K19 Woooo Edition for the Xbox One for instore pickup. It released today with the benefit being you get to play 4 days early. This an item that is over $100. I'm expecting to play it on the date intended, so I go to the store after work to pick it up. No one at customer serivce knew what I was talking about and I had to explain to people multiple times what I had preordered and that it released today. After multiple people came up to try and figure out what I was getting, another employee said that they aren't getting the shipment of the Wooo Edition until the 10th (?!).

They got copies of the Deluxe Edition, yet supposedly the Collector's Edition isn't coming until the day after the Standard Edition. I don't know how truthful the employee is being, but that's a joke that people paying a premium for an item that one of its benefits is getting to play the game earlier than Standard Edition customers, won't get the game until after the Standard Edition release date.

With the Collector's Edition being limited in quanity, I wouldn't be surprised if the store even gets them in at this point. I honestly think me and whoever else is inconvenienced because of this issue should be compensated whether it be a partial credit to our accounts or what. Something should be done to rectify this situation.

Re: WWE 2K19 Wooooo Edition issues

i can totally relate to your frustration.  i had pre-ordered the PS4 version of WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition, and i wanted it shipped home.  i waited all day for the shipping delivery truck to come, and today was my day off from work, and i don't get another day off until Wed, i was really looking forward to getting the game on day one.  sheesh, i paid $142.01 for the Premium Edition and ALL ppl who buy this are supposed to get this game 4 days early, it been advertised with a heavy marketing campaign; nobody, especially business retailers should overlook this.  Best Buy is not a good place to buy things unless it's a TV, kitchen appliance, or computers/smartphones/devices.  at one time, Best Buy used to have a decent Blu-Ray selection, but now, that's out the window.  several of my friends refuse to buy from "Best Buy", even their old slogan, "Go Home Happy" is a lip-service cheap ploy tactic.  one of my friends was a very loyal and valued customer of Best Buy in San Francisco, and he was harrassed by security for no apparent reason.  when it comes to video-games, Best Buy doesn't know the customers or what they want, all they care about is selling Ultra HD TV's and Home Theatres obviously for commission.  i paid the full price for WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition, and i don't get to receive the shipment the day i'm supposed to get it?!!  what you mentioned about your experience at the store was like you said, A Joke.  i pre-ordered the Collector's Edition a month in advance thinking i would get it on the day, and there are others like Sideswipe24, who pre-ordered the Wooooo Edition and he's not getting it shipped until Mon.  at the last minute, the actual day of release, my order status on the Best Buy website suddenly says Shipment Delayed, then i waited the whole day, wasting my day off from work not getting the game today, when the status bar finally said "Shipped", the delivery service company had problems picking up the item, for a while it said on the Track Package bar that redirected me to the courier website, the shipping company has the Tracking # on the screen, but said, We Haven't Found The Tracking Item.  ridiculous.  i'm sorry the employees at that Best Buy store didn't treat you as a valued customer.  hopefully you'll get your game soon.  i'm most likely getting mine Mon.  as Sting says, Best Buy can go stick it!  all they care about is selling TVs.

That is ridiculous and I have my issues as well.

I pre-ordered the WWE game (2K19) Wooo Edition for store pickup about a month ago. I read the other messages that there are delays in shipping. However, with my online order, it went from pre-ordered to: One or more items in your order is not available for pickup at the store you selected. See below.

ERROR
Error
We're sorry, but the store you chose for pickup no longer has this item in stock.

I called the store and they said the order is inbound but they have no ETA, yet I have the messages above. My order is still active, yet I cannot change this item to be picked up at another location or shipped to me as it is completely sold out. What can I do as I don't think the other members are getting the same messages. My local store doesn't know what is going on eve though it does show inbound yet this message says something else. How can I verify?

Valued Member

What store was this at?

Dadeland Miami

WWE 2K19 - Feeling robbed - Paid, but no play :(

Placed an online order for this game at 8 p.m. last night. I was charged $97.14 including tax. I received an email saying my digital download was ready to download. Went to the Best Buy link and it reflected "Your digital library is empty. It may take up to 4 hours for recent orders to appear in your digital library." 
I waited 5 hours and still nothing. I called this morning at 8 a.m. and the customer care rep attempted to email me the activation instructions and I didn't receive any emails. The rep did attempt to call me but I missed his call. He emailed me asking if I received the activation instructions and I replied that I had not. I called again at 8 p.m. this evening and the customer rep I spoke to was rude and insistent that I received the activation emails. I said that I hadn't and pretty much the rep implied I was not being truthful. I requested to speak with a supervisor. I was put on hold for 20 minutes and then the phone went dead. I did call back again and had a more friendly rep who said it may take 24-48 more hours to get resolved. This is unacceptable for a product that is supposed to be an instant download for which nearly $100 was taken from me.

Re: WWE 2K19 - Feeling robbed - Paid, but no play :(

It seems Best Buy has completely botched this 2K19 release. The Woooo edition seems to be that they oversold their allotted preorders, had delayed shipping or screwed up the release date. The digital download has had equally bad results with invalid or non-existent codes which is inexcusable. They honestly need to compensate us for this inconvenience and make this situation right and secure us our copies before releasing any more online.

Re: WWE 2K19 - Feeling robbed - Paid, but no play :(

I concur. I requested a refund and of course, they quoted their "no refund policy for digital downloads."

I guess it doesn't matter if they didn't deliver. - Thus the robbery.

I'm ready to contact my credit card company.