Add Product

Search Results:

Re: The Division 2 Gold Edition Early Access

What’s even more unbelievable is that they apparently don’t have stock of digital codes to send. I mean not having a shipment of physical items is one thing but not having digital codes?? I mean that makes it seem like Ubisoft really dropped the ball here
Recognized Member

My order I swapped stores with is now ready for pickup, both the game and the patch.  My second order because I thought it ws going to be cancelled is still not ready yet, and only the patch is available.  Waiting to see if the game becomes available too.

@SeanM-BBY wrote:

Hello, Yusosuki,

Welcome to our forums!  I never played the first Tom Clancy’s The Division, but I’ve heard a lot of great things about the sequel, I may have to just pick up a copy for myself!

In regards to when you’ll be able to pick up your copy of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Gold Edition, it looks like SpraykwoN has served up the correct answer here, and I’d like to just provide our seal of approval!  The gold edition of The Division 2 is scheduled to release three days before the standard edition, giving you a jumpstart on your campaign before everyone else. 

I hope this answers your questions, but if you need anything else from us, please don’t hesitate to visit our Support Forums again.

All the best,

How does that even help? They dont even have the game in the store... what the hell is the point of pre ordering if best buy never follows through with what the game offers? Just gonna cancel and get it at gamestop. It ALWAYS a problem odering games from here.

Highlighted

I'll take a digital code at this point, instead of waiting for my disc, which i doubt were getting today, ever though we paid over $100 for early access

Here's the next best thing. The store I go to doesn't have it but the store 3.6 miles up does...

The funny thing is the store im picking it up from, has them in stock for sale, but not the game i ordered.