Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Tales of Vesperia delayed

I ordered this back in early July 2018 for store pick up. I just got an email about 10 minutes ago saying it's unavailable/out of stock.

What's the point of pre-ordering ~7 months in advance? My business will go elsewhere for my future game purchases. Never have this problem with Amazon. 

According to some users on reddit, even Amazon is having problems with their Tales preorders.
I’m on my way to GameStop right now to pick up a copy they’re holding for me. But I know some people aren’t as lucky.
Recognized Member

I ended up buying it at Target. I ordered it for in-store and it was ready less than 20 minutes later. I wish I could've gotten the discount, but at least I got it today.

I ended up finding a copy at GameStop thankfully. I won’t be keeping the one BestBuy eventually sends us. IF they send it to us. There’s just no way I’m waiting anywhere between now and February 9th for this game.
Highlighted

I also preordered Tales too and had the same delay problem. Luckily it says it shipped and should arrive Wednesday. But today was one of the few days I have off and was looking forward to playing it. This is a false advertisement from Best Buy if you guys can't ship the game out I might as well drive to the store or go somewhere else. 

Recognized Member

@PatrickPeterson17 wrote:

I also preordered Tales too and had the same delay problem. Luckily it says it shipped and should arrive Wednesday. But today was one of the few days I have off and was looking forward to playing it. This is a false advertisement from Best Buy if you guys can't ship the game out I might as well drive to the store or go somewhere else. 

I was supposed to get it store pickup, but got delayed. So got store pickup at Target. Best Buy is essentially saying it's not their problem. Well it should be!