Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Valued Member
Accepted Solution

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Collector Coin not available

My 2 orders for Super Smash Bros Ultimate are ready to pickup but the collectors coin isn't available for pickup instore and it won't let me change it to ship it under my account. Is there anyway for me to get the coins or am I out of luck? 

Smash Bros. Ultimate order (collectible coin)

I preordered this game back in March, but they have never updated the order to reflect the coin that comes with any old order for it now. I've been transferred to three different agents, two of which didn't know what to do / said they could not amend the order now because it was under Gamer's Club Unlimited, and a third that transferred me without telling me it was happening. I was hoping someone could help me get this addressed so I don't have to cancel the order entirely and redo it, as it was already set for store pickup next week.

Smash Bros Ultimate missing $10 reward and pre order coin

I received my order of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate but the coin I was supposed to recieve for pre ordering did not arrive even though it has it on my account. Also the $10 reward is missing, the only points I got was from the game itself and there are no 500 pending points from this order. Could anyone be of assitance? Thanks 

k41
Contributor

Smash Ultimate Collector's Coin did not ship with game but set as store pickup?

I preordered right just in time and was able to get the coin and the $10 order bonus.  I haven't ordered from Bestbuy.com in nearly 2 years as I had to servely cut back on game and electronics spending (can check my account history to see I used to be Elite for a couple years) so had to reenter a lot of my info. 

Both the game and coin in my cart were defaulted to instore pickup at a store that was near a place I used to work,  I no longer work in that area. I changed both items to ship and had to reenter my address (same as before).  I also had to reenter my payment info (same as before).

I then checked my email to see my game had shipped, great. However I then see another email for instore pickup for the coin!  This doesn't make sense as I am certain I changed to ship both items  I am not sure what happened. It's strange that Bestbuy.com would "save" the main store I used to shop at and default my order to in-store pickup but I did to reenter my shipping address and billing info (in the past I would just need to select address and enter my credit card's secruity code).  Is there anyway to have the coin shipped to me instead of having to go to the store to pickup? Again this store is in an area where I used to work but do not any more.

Missing Items From Order

I preordered Super Smash Bros for the Nintendo Switch, and received it in the mail but did not receive the bonus coin for preordering. The delivery status says both items have been delivered, but I only have the game at the moment.

Re: Missing Items From Order

I also have the same issue. Preordered the game and was supposed to receive the coin. In the order details, was supposed to get the game and the coin. Only got the game in the shipping box. Missing the coin. Pretty upset about this. 

Have the same problem also. Called customer support and was told they couldn't replace the coin. 

Super Smash Bros Ultimate Special Edition - COIN NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE!

I purchased 2 copies of the Super Smash Bros Ultimate Special Edition, My tracking number shows that the coins for each respective copy were supposed to be in the package. Alas when I open the boxes... NO COINS

Can I get a rep to help me sort this out and get some coins shipped to me? Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Special Edition - COIN NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE!

Also missing my coin. Please help!

Same exact issue.