Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection pre-order bonus question..

So far I haven't seen anything, but I'll keep looking.

I followed the instructions from page 4 early this morning. I'm still getting no responses in my email both inbox and spam folders for my PS4 preorder. 

Having the same issues. Xbox user here. Ultra was fine, but the code for Super was for DLC not the actual game. Xbox help is useless as they don't seem to understand what i'm trying to do

Re: Problem with preorder bonus for Xbox version of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Having the same issue, where i was sent the upgrade files for Street Fighter 4 digital, but not the actual game file for Street Fighter on Xbox. 

Re: Problem with preorder bonus for Xbox version of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Also followed the instructions on Page 4 just now. Hopefully i receive my digital code soon.

I can confirm this, I actually recieved my code 2 days ago without knowing, If anyone is using Google, check the promotions Tab, your code is most likely there

I had the same exact experience as @brandonjf72!!

I followed the instructions on Page 4 regarding my PS4 code. About 3 hours later I get an email with the DLC code. A Best Buy rep also left a voicemail confirming a code had been sent to me. The code was also sent via private message. 

Thank you, @Michael-BBY and Best Buy, for providing such great customer service. (Wish I could say the same about my horrible experience trying unsuccessfully to get a TV delivered back in November, but that's another story.)

Good to know. Followed the instructions. Hopefully will be receiving mine shortly as well.

ok i am confused here i am xbox user did get my 2 codes but i dont see no change in the game am i missing something??? i got the ultra and i got another code which both was redeem but see no change in the game what am i doing wrong? Is there another code i am missing for a full game??? Cand some one please help. I followed the steps on page 4 and still havnt gotten anything.Smiley Sad

Recognized Member

@aotero72 wrote:

ok i am confused here i am xbox user did get my 2 codes but i dont see no change in the game am i missing something??? i got the ultra and i got another code which both was redeem but see no change in the game what am i doing wrong? Is there another code i am missing for a full game??? Cand some one please help. I followed the steps on page 4 and still havnt gotten anything.Smiley Sad

You have to wait until Capcom and/or Microsoft sort it out.  It's not a Best Buy issue - it sounds like retailers are being provided an incorrect code from the vendor (one is correct, but there should be a code for the full SFIV base game).

Amazon customer reviews for the game show people having the same issue there.  I have no doubt that it will get resolved.