Add Product

Search Results:

Still Haven't Received Digital Cyberpunk Code

FAQ says it'll be emailed at midnight of release date 12/10 which was 30 mins ago.

PLEASE ADVISE ON WHEN I WILL RECEIVE CODE

PS: FAQ also says codes will be sent sent early we a pre-load is available. Why weren't codes sent earlier?

Cyberpunk digital download code

Hello, I preordered the digital Xbox series x version of cyber punk on Sunday. On your website, after you pre order the digital version, it says I should have received an email with the code to redeem the purchase but I have never received it. No one that I've spoken with has had the same story and/or explanation and it seems everyone is trying to find the best way to end the conversation. Does anyone know how this is supposed to work?

Re: Cyberpunk digital download code

Same. I ordered mine weeks ago. I called this morning, they said we should get the code at release time 12am. They claimed that the codes haven't been released to them

Re: Cyberpunk digital download code

What's frustrating is if you go to the site to pre order it plainly says you'll receive the code in an email in an hour. When I talk to these people they have no idea.....where is the disconnect with the employees in their various departments? Frustrating as hell. 

Re: Still Haven't Received Digital Cyberpunk Code

Email finally showed up at 1:11am.

Please address early delivery of pre-loadable games.

Got mine, at 10:09pm.

Yes please address this as having the code early does not allow us to actually play

Wait which code is this? I pre-ordered and didn't know there was a code. I just know I didn't get my $10 voucher or the steelbook.