Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Star Wars Jedi Fallen pre-order notice

I do believe Best Buy has started a new policy of giving buyers notice if they have a pre-order coming that they ordered some time ago.

I received one last night for Star Wars Jedi Fallen.  Advising me to make sure I have available payment on the card I used. 

Thanks Best Buy this is a really good way to help ensure we get our pre-orders

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

Re: Star Wars Jedi Fallen pre-order notice

Ya, they take our money yet they can't send out the actual codes. Every other retailer has sent out game codes, but not BestBuy

Highlighted

@RyanAnderson wrote:

Ya, they take our money yet they can't send out the actual codes. Every other retailer has sent out game codes, but not BestBuy

Consider yourself lucky.  I got my code without issue, but the game itself didn't get picked up from UPS or whatever, and I just got a notification with a new estimated delivery of Tuesday!

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

@RyanAnderson  I received 3 email messages on Friday with my game codes and there is also a code in my digital library 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.