Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Sekiro PC Ship Delay

Well, more bad news.  last midnight, I got an email for the inevitable shipping delay, now it says "If we can't ship it by Sat, April 27, we'll let you know and cancel the order".

What in the world is going on here?

Also, does this mean my Gift Card is potentially in limbo for a month, because I cant cancel it yet?

I too am in the same boat. Ordered on release day, and was supposed to ship Thursday. Currently stuck in "Shipping delayed"

And yet, if you go to the product's page, it saying "Free shipping, get it by March 30th" which is tomorrow. What the hell, guys?

Whoa, just checked the product page, it says "FREE Shipping: Get it by Tue, Apr 2".
I mean if they don't have enough physical copies, why still have it up for order? Hopefully my earlier pre-order will be honored BEFORE any new purchases are made.

Currently talking to Best Buy trying to figure out this whole mess.

Of course, they will not be able to give me any concrete answers as to when exactly I will receive the purchased product...

This is why I cut my losses early and just bought it through Steam. Shame that you were counting on using your gift card for this.

For the other people in the same Pre-order limbo, mine just shipped.  Good luck

Mine shipped as well, I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, and expect to get it tomorrow though. :/

(Even though the product page on their website is still saying "FREE Shipping: Get it by Sat, Mar 30")
Highlighted

Whats crap is I talked to best buy customer service. I rebought the game got the game, and they said they would refund my old purchase. Never got my refund, they said it's now un-refundable and shipped it yesterday. I already beat the game 3 days ago, and now I have another copy coming my way? Why are you even shipping PC games??? NEVER again.... will I pre-order from best buy, screw the rewards. How do you guys mess up a preorder by a whole week. If this was amazon they would have given the game to me a refund, and 20$ is credit for the stress.