Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Screwed up Key Code - Fallout 4 VR PC

[ Edited ]

This is a copy/paste from my PM to Gaming-BBY because how this happens is just baffling;

Hello,

I recently purchased a digital copy of Fallout 4 VR for PC on the BestBuy.com store and my Key Code is complete nonsense. No clue where your server may pull Steam keys from but I have never run into the issue of my keycode being a single digit. At first I assumed the key code provided in my digital library was a place holder until my purchase was finalized, but upon checking my email and seeing this:Email with "key code"

followed by an email confirming that my purchase has been processed and the item is ready for download from my Digital Library something went wrong because the library lists my keycode the same way. I don't know how something like this can even happen but any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated as this was the first time I have purchased a digital copy of a game from bestbuy.com and it is not a good first impression.

Required Info:

• Order Number: {removed per forum guidelines}
  • Email: {removed per forum guidelines}

Thank you

Highlighted

Re: Screwed up Key Code - Fallout 4 VR PC

I just noticed that the email says that my order of Fallout 4 VR is a "Pre-Order"... Game was released 8 months ago... What??
Highlighted

Re: Screwed up Key Code - Fallout 4 VR PC

Issue was solved by Gaming-BBY in my PMs.