Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Pokemon Scarlet/Violet pre-order codes--eta?

I have the feeling they're going to blame their supplier on this when other retailers like Amazon for example got their codes out to their customers 3 days before release. In fact if you would have ordered your codes at midnight on Best buy you probably would have gotten them quicker than if you pre-ordered them.

I've noticed there sure are a lot of other (current) threads about this type of thing, not just Pokemon but all manner of games without download codes, and games missing other types of codes.  They seem overall ineffective in so many different departments and tasks that one has to wonder if they are gasping their last breath as a company or what.  

They are refusing to refund me saying that they have already escalated my case promising a code in the next 48 hours. I'm completely baffled at this corporate companies customer service

Pretty much the same.

It's not our fault the publisher hasn't sent the code. BTW, no refunds. You should get it soon!

Lady, I know it's not your fault. But that doesn't bloody help.

Got my refund. Had to spend 2 hours on the phone with customer service, demand a supervisor then they sent me to the store to talk to management and get a refund
Visitor

Wow that's nuts. I literally was on the phone for like 20 min they just gave it to me. Best buy list a customer in me regardless

I was MAD at the end, they transferred me 5 times, 2 of the people just immediately doing so after i explained the situation. All of them 'couldn't see' my transaction until with the final person i asked for a refund then she could magically again lol the supervisor was extremely helpful and apologetic this was my experience. The manager at the store was very mindful then went immediately to refund. But where was all of that beforehand?