Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 at Best Buy

I've had this game pre-ordered since October and still havn't been charged half of my payment. I see that everyone is getting shipping confirmations, but mine is still stuck as "In Progress". THE DAY BEFORE RELEASE Y'ALL

Best Buy late on delivery yet again, first time was Smash Bros Ult. Never pre-ordering anything through BB ever again.

My pre-ordered deluxe edition from last summer still hasn't shipped Smiley Sad... Can someone from Best buy have a look? I just want my game on the 29th....

Would there be a reason why my preorder bonus shows shipped, but the game hasn't been shipped? Doesn't make much sense to me, they pop up in the same order, but KH3 Deluxe still shows as preparing, when the preorder bonus is listed as shipped w/ tracking. I would think the bonus would have been shipped with the game, not alone..

ok so i preordered the deluxe edition of kh3 on december 7th and i already got the kh3 preorder bonus in the mail over a week ago but kh3 says it still has not shipped out which makes me worry that im not going to get it on tuesday because its only two days away

Item still preparing

I've recently pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 3 on Jan. 3. Since the game comes out tomorrow I haven't heard anything from Best buy about the game being shipped. They said they are preparing my order but I'm beginning to become a little worried that the game will not be delivered on release day, which is tomorrow.

Re: Item still preparing

My order also has not been ship, I order it on Jun. 11, 2018.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Pre-Order

I Pre-Ordered Kingdom Hearts 3 on the 5th of this month got the Keychain delivered on the 9th and Kingdom Hearts was at the Pre-Ordered stage for most of the month and now it's been at preparing for the past 3 days, I am worried that it won't ship today or tomorrow and I won't be able to play it till next month, when can I expect it to be delivered 

My order for Kingdom Hearts 3 is still in preparing

My order for Kingdom Hearts 3 has been not ship, and the 

order status for this order is preparing. It estimated to arrive on January 29. I would like to know if will ship today. I order it on June 11. 2018.

Recognized Member

Re: My order for Kingdom Hearts 3 is still in preparing

My game hasn't shipped and I can't even click into the order at all. Yet it still says get it by 29th. 

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3

My order for Kingdom Hearts 3 has been  shipped