Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Elden ring preorder DLC code not received

I never received my preorder bonus either.
I’ve been on the phone with BB customer support over 45 minutes now and have gotten Zero help and hung up on 4 times

I did get some help with their customer service. They transfered me to some BB digital department over the phone and they acknowledged the preorder bonus didn't get added to my original order. They said they will send me a code in 24 to 48 hours. You should try that.

I am still waiting to receive my preorder DLC as well. It’s status is still stuck in “preparing”.
Trusted Member

Didn't get mine either nor has my Steelbook been shipped. Best Buy stays losing

Valued Expert

The Adventurers Guide downloaded with the install.

A friend of mine with  a PS5 said when he did his install it loaded with the game

when I downloaded my PC version it downloaded to the installation directory and did not automatically create an icon.  I had to go look for it.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Saying my DLC was cancelled....I am really disappointed and would start to cancel some preorders from BB if they can't fulfill future ones.

So what happened here? Why aren’t we getting the preorder bonus Best Buy and everyone else advertised? Why is this taking so long

I went to Best Buy because the game store in my town closed, and this honestly makes me not want to preorder with Best Buy anymore, this is ridiculous
Valued Expert

What pre-order bonus are you referring to?
The adventurers guide downloaded with the game
I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

@bobberuchi
I never downloaded or have any adventures guide anywhere, there was no extra download