Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Doom Eternal - In Store Event

My collectors edition just got updated to unavailable at your store...

Could anyone please help me sort this out? Can I get it shipped to me? I would do this myself but the website won’t let me do it.
Highlighted

Doom Eternal Collectors Launch Issues Rockville, MD

Hi,

I pre-ordered Doom Eternal the minute it went on sale after E3, I go to pick it up today at the launch event at my local Rockville MD BestBuy and they have no idea what I am talking about...

After making me wait for about 20 minutes while they talked with support they inform me that there was a hold on my order and that they are hoping that it will clear on it's own....

Could someone here please help me soft this out?

I am using my current vaid bestbuy credit card on the order so I know that is not the problem.

Thank you

Highlighted

Re: Shipping Doom Eternal

My collectors edition just got updated to unavailable at your store...

Could anyone please help me sort this out? Can I get it shipped to me? I would do this myself but the website won’t let me do it.
Highlighted

So I sent the wife to get it yesterday and they told her no event and come back today. Just got notification it is not available. How is this even possible? No one answers the phone. What a joke
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

What happens wiht CE is the publisher only make so many each store gets so many based on pre-orders.

Did it say specifically that YOUR pre-order is not available.  The CE should show as not available within so many miles for just about every store as I am sure all pre-orders that were available are already sold. 

In my case it is not available in my local store but there is one 95 miles away I could walk into and pick up right now

My daugher is on her way across town righ now to pick ours up.  And my store says not available 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

I hear you, I am on the same boat.

I understand with everything that is currently happening in the world but they should at least communicate better.

I placed this order on Jun 10 2019...
Highlighted

Not available at the store I selected, placed my order on Jun 10 2019.

Not available within 250 miles, website won’t allow me to change to shipping.

I guess I could go check in person.
Highlighted

Same thing here. The store is closed for health reasons. Tried calling main number. Hold times over an hour. Awaiting a call back. Now not going to get any preorder bonuses. If I have to get it elsewhere at this point.
Highlighted

Yes but doesn't help me today. Stores are closed. The sttelbook is ready but no CE. Please advise!
Highlighted

Similar issue here  -- placed the order for Doom Eternal - Deluxe Edition PS4 in June 2019, not told its out of stock and not available within 250 miles. Am happy to switch to a normal copy that is in stock, but dont want to lose my preorder bonuses or steelbook. Zero helpful communication. Really disappointing as a long standing Elite Plus member.