Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Razer Nari Ultimate

You guys sell the Razer Nari Ultimate for the PS4 and PC. Will you guys be selling the Xbox version? Thank you for your assistance.
Emerging Expert

Re: Razer Nari Ultimate

i wonder.  The Nari has been out for some time. I got mine last April for PC gaming but I got the PS4/PC version. I would have gotten the Xbox/PC version at the time becuase I also have an Xbox 

It is the most incredible sounding gaming headset.  Despite is bulky appearance, which is necessary for the Surround Sound, it is very light weight and cool to wear for hours. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Exactly, I'm interested but not seeing anything from Best Buy about it and then it tells me to go here to try and find out. I'm highly disappointed in Beat Buys lack of real customer service and communication. Could've been a simple email to the products department. I'm looking at the SteelSeries Arctic 9x as an alternative
Emerging Expert

Yea its a shame.  

One of the main reasons why I went with the Nari is that I wear glasses.  I had been looking at some with a channel built in for the bow.  I ask Razer Sales if a model I was looking at if I could get additional pads and cut a channel out and they responded that the Nari had them but they are under the cover.  

But as I mentioned I would have gotten the Xbox version last April if they would have been there. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Yeah. They look interesting and have a lot of good reviews. The Turtlebeach Elite Pros have cups designed for glasses but they're pretty cheap quality. Can be easily broken on accident. Is there anyone from Best Buy that can actually answer this question of if, and/or when they might start carrying them? Thanks
Emerging Expert

I just got my dauther a new headset for the Xbox so she could game while I am working at home. They are Razer also but are their lower end.  They are fine but not nearly as comfortable.  She is fine with them but she said they get unfomfortable after awhile.

I also picked up a lower end Turtle Beach set for my work computer so I can use it for calls and meetings. They sound fine and get uncomfortable after awhile.

Point being is the higher end gaming headsets from Turtle Beach, Razer, Steel Series, Corsair, and Logitech are just levels above the entry level models.  

As a side use I use my Nari to watch video from Netflix in dolby

That's true. I've had Turtle Beach XP7 (beat headsets I've ever owed), Turtle Beach 800X, Astro A50 Gen2 (great quality, super comfortable but not as good of sound as Turtle Beach) and then the Turtle Beach Elite Pros (terrible build quality, kind of fragile).

Is there anyone from Best Buy or a way to talk to Beat Buy about when Nari Ultimates for Xbox?
Emerging Expert

The Best Buy moderators will not be able to speculate on availability of products until after a product is officially announced.

It has been out for quite some time. I would speculate if they do not carry it now there is a reason and they probalby will not.

Not a very good solution since there wasn't any actual help given. I don't really accept that it's a forced accepted solution. Hugely disappointed in lack of help and support. This is why there needs to be a real communication with someone from Best Buy who can actually answer the question. Totally unacceptable.