Add Product

Search Results:

RTX 2080 and the free copy of battlefield V

Does anyone know if you purchase the rtx 2080 from best buy, if you get the free copy of battlefield v. It seems like all the vendors including NVIDIA dot com are giving a copy of battlefield V but no mention of it on bestbuy.com

here is a link to the product

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-founders-edition-8gb-gddr6-pci-express-3-0-grap...

Re: RTX 2080 and the free copy of battlefield V

I purchased a 2070 xc ultra. We won't be getting a free copy of bfv.
Emerging Expert

That promotion only was for qualified GTX cards.  The RTX was not included. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Best buy didn't have the promotion. New egg and Amazon did.

Battlefield V code - MSI 2070 purchase

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys honored the Battlefield V free code that retailers were offering. I purchased my MSI RTX 2070 graphics card in store today and didn't get the code.

Thanks

Missing digital code

Hello, I just purchased a Nvidia RTX 2080 founders edition, and it was supposed to come bundled with a Key for battlefield 5. I have checked the reciept and it is not included. I have also gone though the video card packaging twice now and there is no card included.   Did i purchase the wront 1200$ unit? >.<

The SKU is 6291646

the model #9001G1502530000

Please let me know if I need to return this item to store asap... I was looking forward to installing it. Tyvm.

JLS

Re: Battlefield V code - MSI 2070 purchase

Did anyone get back to you?  I just purchased mine with no code.

No Rwjnyc. Hope they do soon. I debated on this card, and while i still want it... that was my selling point for paying so much lol 1200 plus tax and the promised code no where to be seen... /sigh

Since bestbuy seems to not care, I will be returning this product and ordering from Newegg. Aparently they dont feel the need to be accountable to the promotions. I called in lastnight twice and both times they "lost connection".  This company's customer services is horrible. Its unfortuante... it was not always like this.

Sorry bestbuy. You just lost a long time customer.

They were supposed to. But as i post mroe about it im finding quite a few people that didnt and they are not responding. So buy at your own risk.