Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Ps4 controller problem

Hi,

So in the past like 7 months ago I bought a ps4 pro and so now the controller that came with it doesnt work. The thums sticks get stuck and drift. Will it be possible if i could get a new controller in the store since i bought the 2 year protection plan.

Emerging Expert

Re: Ps4 controller problem

The service plan does allow for a one time replacement of the controller.  You will need to bring your controller in to the Geek Squad.  If you qualify I don't know if they will be able hand you one or you will have to wait a couple days to have it shipped to you. I do not believe they can just grab on off the shelf due to inventory issues. 

To facilitate the process you should log into your account first and bring a print out of your service plan.  If you look at your plans and expand them you should see a Plan ID.  You should also bring your photo ID and it would be a good idea to bring the credit card you purchased the console and plan with. (thats another way they can use to find your plan)

Capture.PNG

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.