Add Product

Search Results:

Re: BATTLEFIELD V DIGITAL CODE DELAY! LACK OF RESPECT.

since I just joined it wont let me send a PM. and I still have no code.

Re: BATTLEFIELD V DIGITAL CODE DELAY! LACK OF RESPECT.

They removed my posts to silence the truth. I requested a refund and ordered somewhere else. Instant delivery, screw BB preorder. I will never pre order from best buy again.

Battlefield V PC

Have yet to receive my code for Battlefield V PC as of 1330 November 20th got email at midnight .....prompted me to go to library but  is empty. This will be my last best buy purchase been a customer for A LONG time. whats that saying "fool me once.........................

Battlefiled V preorder code and steelbook

Hi,

Never got my preorder code DLC for pre-ordering battlefiled V.  I dont mind not having the beta but I would still like the other bonus digital content that goes with the full game.

Also am I suppose to get a steelbook as well?  i am seeing now they are offering a steelbook.  Was this part of the preorder process as well?  

Thanks for the answer in advance.

Blind

Re: Ps4 - Battlefield V - When will pre-order codes go out?

Same here, no code and i picked it up the day it came out. Same thing happened with Spiderman, this is very annoying.

Battlefield V Enlisted Offer Pre Order Nowhere To Be Seen

It's been over 2 days since I picked the game up on Tuesday and still no pre order bonus, I checked my spam folder amd all my other options and still nothing, the same thing happened with Spiderman, took about 2 weeks for us to get the pre order bonuses. Any assistance?

Re: Battlefield V Enlisted Offer Pre Order Nowhere To Be Seen

They told me I Preordered too close to the release. I did preorder 2 days before but the offer was still listed on the site. I had to call in and get a code.

Battlefield V

I pre-ordered BFV November 14. I’ve looked through all my emails and haven’t received my bonus. It wasn’t in the case and I’ve waited awhile for and email and haven’t gotten on. I made sure to preorder it so I would get the bonus.

Battlefield V Digital code not received

Hello, so im hoping to have someone please help here cause i dont know what else to do. Ive called support and local store and no one can seem to help me. So i bought a digital code this morning and haven't received anything at all. Im really disappointed and don't want to lose my money and not have a game code.

Battlefield V purchase

Bought Battllefield V in one of the stores about 2 hours ago was told I would revieve the game code on the reciept which I had emailed to me but in the email it contains now game code