Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Ps4 - Battlefield V - When will pre-order codes go out?

I pre-ordered BFV Deluxe Edition digital download back in August. When should I expect to receive my code for download?

Re: Ps4 - Battlefield V - When will pre-order codes go out?

Get your code? I’m still waiting for mine.

BATTLEFIELD V DIGITAL CODE DELAY! LACK OF RESPECT.

Paid extra 20 dollars for deluxe to be able to play on 11/15/2018. I haven't received anything yet. I still need to download the game. I think its disrespectfull. We buy the online because its supposed to take long. Its only a code generantion and email delivery but nobody cant help me. When you are going to buy site says "delivery within 1 hour", digital library says 'it may take 4 hours', and customer service says 48 hours. WE PAY 20 DOLLARS TO PLAY 5 days early, NOBODY WANTS TO WAIT 2 DAYS! otherwise i would buy standard.  

Same here pre-ordered the Deluxe version (digital) and still have not received a code or any help whatsoever from Best Buy.  $79.99 out the window. Trying to figure out how to get this remedied. Extremely frustrating and angered. 

Same here, but for Xbox. Pre-ordered right after it opened up and haven't gotten anything. Really wanted to preload the game.

BFV digital download not sent yet

Today is the release day for Battlefield V, I was hoping to be able to play this morning but have not recieved my code. It would have been even better to have it a few days ago to pre-load the game. Everyone else having this issue?

Re: BFV digital download not sent yet

I have not received my digital code either. I was hoping to get it early so I could preload it.

BF5 PC Digital Code not received yet

I haven't received my BF5 PC digital code for preloading or my preorder bonuses code either. I would think they would send out codes early because downloading 50 GB might take awhile for me. I've already checked my email spam folder too.

Re: BF5 PC Digital Code not received yet

me neither. the game is about to release in 2 minutes too ....

Re: BF5 PC Digital Code not received yet

Still no code, and it is released. BEST BUY, WHAT IS GOING ON?