Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Pre-Order (Digital) of Madden NFL 20

This reminds what if a famous joke I once heard....

Man: “ How many Best Buy employees does it take to send a customer a code he paid for weeks ago?
BB: “What Code?”

Ahh that’s a classic never gets old...
Highlighted

@Sagadaspider wrote:
This reminds what if a famous joke I once heard....

Man: “ How many Best Buy employees does it take to send a customer a code he paid for weeks ago?
BB: “What Code?”

Ahh that’s a classic never gets old...

or the timeless classic

BestBuy: Need a code for Madden today?

Man: Yes, please.

BestBuy: No problem! You're code should arrive in your email in 24-48 hours. 

Man:  umm..

[BestBuy has left the chat]

Highlighted

Who listed this as solved? Bill this hasn’t been solved. Stop manipulating public opinion be lying to us and appearing to resolve issues. You haven’t resolved anything.
Highlighted

In just called to cancel my order and they told me
They had to call me back.
Highlighted

@Sagadaspider wrote:
In just called to cancel my order and they told me
They had to call me back.

They can't even cancel an order correctly. The moment issues crop up with TAKING orders, it will be fixed lickety split.

Highlighted

They processed my refund. The worst part of this is that I had a gift card I used to buy it, now I get my money refunded back on the gift card. I now have to find a dummy that will pay me at least 90 cents on the dollar for this stupid gift certificate. Because trust me when I say this, I will NEVER go to beat buy again. I don’t care if they had the cure for cancer on sale for Black Friday, not gonna do it.
Highlighted

Best buy is a bunch of liars. Done with them. Trying to cancel and since I bought it in the store I have to go to the store to do it. Nothing has been sent out like the stupid BB or whatever bot that is said. I sent your stupid self a message with my info and you haven't even replied to it. I can't wait for this company to go under and all these fools defending working at best buy to realize the upper mgmt could careless about them as they are firing all of them. 

Highlighted

So today is now August 3rd.  I pre ordered Madden 20.  Where is my digital code? Why did I pre order? I am so disgusted with Best Buy.  I wasted my Friday and now will I waste another day dealing with this issue.    Best Buy make this right. And figure this out.  Cause this is the worst experience pre ordering ever!!!

Highlighted

I went to the store and cancelled my order. They still gave me the 10 dollar gift card plus money for the old Madden I traded in. I order straight from EA and downloading it now. Stupid best buy. Never wasting my time there anymore