Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Pre Order DLC Deus X Machina Missing

What was the preoder dlc for this game? I didnt realize un till like a few days ago that it was supposed to come with dlc with a preoder in the first place. I have not gotten a email with a code yet and i have heard talk about the code should be on the recipt but in the past i found the code would be emialed to you not on the recipt, and also i dont have the game yet has my oder was deyland, and is supposed to come tomorrow now even though i perorder it months ago. So becuase it got deyland i cant check to see if its on the recipt yet. So best buy may have messed up code and shipping for me. Friday i got home late and i am watching football tonight after work so really only sat would i have had any time to play and i am still busy with Astro chian so its not a big deal to wait a little bit for the game but its still annoying. Hopefully i get the code i will check when i hopefully get the game tomorrow.

I just created an account to message the mentioned Account about the missing DLC code. I'll post back here if I get anything back

Features
Pre-Order the physical version of the DAEMON X MACHINA game by 9/12/19 and gain access to the Prototype Arsenal and Prototype Plugsuit* along with the Metallic Plugsuit and Weapon Set.**

Players will receive the following in-game items:

1. Prototype Arsenal

2. Prototype Plugsuit

3. Metallic Plugsuit

4. HAW-R0IC Grim Reaper

5. ZAW-S08C Habakiri

6. SAW-BI7C Gillngr Impact

7. HAW-M0IC Silver Raven

8. SAW-AM02C Thunderbird

I followed the solution and got a code within probably 10 hours.

I preorder the game Daemon X Machina on June 13 2018 way before info of the game came out. I saw game's posting on your website and it said that theres a preorder bonus code that's included on the receipt. Since I preorder the game a year ago, I never got the code on the receipt that was emailed to me.
Recognized Member

OK so what is going on now I can't send PM to get my issue also resolved as well. So why are they blocking PM asking for the DLC fix?

The personal message is to be sent to gaming bby. Never directly send a PM to any person as this box is covered by a team.
Recognized Member

yeah kinda figured that I had to click on the Team reply to get it sent. But before that I did also do that but it send it said I sent already and check later. But it never went through to the Team so that makes no sense.

It took about a day and a half, but I did get a code from PMing that account. Better late than never, right?

I had the same issue. Website says “fix highlighted errors” yet it didn’t highlight anything then after a few resends that failed....I was out?
Recognized Member

I finally got the code after picking up the game this past Saturday September 14. It dook like 2 days to get the code. I would've expected once your confirmed we should get the code regardless.