Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Next Gen Preorders

Hate to say that you probably didn't get it. No confirmation means no guarantees. I made it to the confirmation page and sat for over an hour and nothing ever went through. Kind of frustrated at the process since I wasted 3 hours with nothing to show for it.

Re: did my pre-order i wonder go through?

yeppers i've always been curoius what times they do come on i mean this is a big place so who knows? ya know?

Re: did my pre-order i wonder go through?

well i got a UPS e-mail for my Mario game that says it's coming tomorrow but nothing else

Re: Next Gen Preorders

tha'ts just it i was on a stream and they said it finally went through for someone and than i checked again and i was able to get through i think and it's no longer in my cart so is it because the server went into overtime with everyone preordering what? ya know? and they just haven't gotten to mine yet.... i dunno

Emerging Expert

Re: PS5 in store preorder

@doctorwho39 has pretty much the best possible advice.  As suggested keep checking the status and when it changes to Pre-Order then go for it.

PS3 release it was hard to get one for many months. 

PS4 I walked into a store and grabbed on off the shelf on release day without a pre-order

PS5 I expect much the same as PS4.

However, I am not certain how all stores are doing it right now. But my store when I walk up to the door they ask if I need to talk to an associate.  If I say yes they will get on for me. I did it just a few weeks ago and they handled me for the entire purchase.  You should be able to pre-order in the store.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Emerging Expert

Re: PlayStation 5 Preorder

Are you sure you were ordering it from Best Buy?

Their web site does not appear to have opened pre-orders yet.

I would wait a month or 2 until it is official on their site.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

yes it was best buys they had preorders last night they now are sold out but last night for awhle had them as did all the stores, sony didn't say one  thing about it at all what they had said was today was preorders but no time was given. so i only found out about it at all becuase on a stream i watch the guy who is on it his i guess you could say boss? it was a you tube channel sent him a text about it and he let us all know about it.

i did not expect last night to have preorders at all

1000% positive

Emerging Expert

Interesting. 

I know Best Buy does NOT want to make the mistake of selling more pre-orders then they are promised units by Sony. 

People tend to get irate.

It was probably a test authorized by Sony to test the waters

But it is curious that you got a text message and it is not in your BB account. 

I did read some articles about a PS5 pre-order scams.  But if you logged directly into BB's site rather than clicking a link it should not be a problem.  However, if you do not get an update in your account soon I would suggest changing your password to be safe.

I cannot wait to play Horizon Forbidden West.

I would hope that it wouldn't be a scam seeing as though it came directly from the website and the link directed me to the website. I will just wait to talk to someone who works for the company and can look it up.