Add Product

Search Results:

Re: PS5 in store preorder

we did not not have pandemic doing on when the switch came out here's a good example early this the switch had sold 14 million the last number was 61 million due to the pandemic. my point is they are gonna be selling like hot cakes so pay attention online and preorder it if you can otherwise you might be screwed  until next year, howver

sony is claiming you will have enough time so if you can't get it today i guess pay attention for the next batch of preorders maybe? i say check all day long if you want to see if you can get it online good luck sorry if i wasn't more hepful i have no idea if you can get chance today

did my pre-order i wonder go through?

i posted this elsehwere but i think i posted it in the wrong area my apolgies as it's 6 am here.  but to repeats what i said in the other thread and that's i think i was able to get the PS5 but i'm not even 100% sure last night with the site having issues due to the heavy traffic.

i was able to get my order into the card and than after what felt like forever it got up to continue shopping i said yes and my cart was empty but i never recieved a confimation. did it work?

Re: PlayStation 5 Preorder

i know right, i didn't use paypal but i never got the confimation and it's not saying anytihng on my account either so ya got me man. good luck though on finding out

Same. I tried a little after 2 AM. Kept getting an error on the website but received a text message saying the order was confirmed. I need to know if I'm good to go or not because i never received email notification at all

Re: did my pre-order i wonder go through?

It didn't even show up on my card. All i got was a text message yet the items still in my cart and error from website. I need to know what time they start taking calls lol

oh it was i tihnk after 10 i think?or 9:30 when i finally got through i can't remember but i still would like to know good luck man on having it work

i haven't gotten a text  but it i think went through, no doubt the site was overloading from everyone i want a series X too but not this year sadly.  and it hasn't shown up on anything at on mine either, i had preordred Mario 3D all star which you should if youv'e gotten a switch get it from here cause they are selling them at awful prices.

that one comes i think tommrow. but it just bugs me cause do i try amazon what? ya know?

See that's what has me worried. I don't want to miss out on another opportunity in the event that this one didn't go through. Would like to know as soon as possible. 

it's 7 am man and i'm worried becuase of just that i just looked again nope nothing yet

Hopefully someone with the company comes in and eases our concerns