Add Product

Search Results:

Trusted Member

PSVR Store Pickup Order

I placed an order on 11/26 for a PlayStation VR Astro Bot / Moss bundle that indicated in store pickup by 12/5.  The store has had stock of this bundle for several days that I could go buy (at the, of coure, not Cyber Monday price) but I have not received anything to let me know I can pick up my order?  What gives?  

Trusted Member

Re: PSVR Store Pickup Order

Update.  I also called the store yesterday afternoon to see if they could assist.  They confirmed they have the item in stock but couldn't tell me why the order was not being filled, so they transferred me to a department that could purportedly help with online orders.  I spoke with "Josh" who, after some time, assured me that the order was fine and that I would receive a pick-up e-mail within two hours.  No such e-mail arrived.  Then, I wake up this morning to an e-mail indicating that the order is delayed and will be cancelled if if can't be filled...BY JANUARY 4TH!!!!!  All the while, this item is STILL available for store pickup at the same store, if I were to place a new order right now (it's also available for shipping with delivery by 12/8).  This is unbelievable.  It's been 10 days since the order was placed.  Please take care of this soon.