Add Product

Search Results:

Re: No Download code for Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch Preorder for SSB Goku Vegeta

@fxf:

It should be listed in the same order as FighterZ.

Re: No Download code for Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch Preorder for SSB Goku Vegeta

Download code for the SNES game was sent to your email.

@HonestJob:

He's talking about order status.
fxf

Weird I don't see anything in the order itself. I did receive the snes game code in an e-mail though just not the characters code

Anybody have an update?

Any update?

@Richlav:

No update.

I'm having the same issue. Got the code for the super famicom game but not the characters.

Apparently my case has been escalated to a "code master".

Lol they told me that since day 1. Then said it was Bandai namco’s fault. Bandai Namco claims no responsibility and blames it fully on Best Buy. This has to be a bad joke.