Add Product

Search Results:

Dragon Ball FighterZ Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Bonus Incomplete

Greetings, 

When redeeming my emailed pre-order bonus code for Dragon Ball FighterZ for Nintendo Switch I only received the NES game Dragon Ball Z Super Butoden. I did not receive the other bonus, early unlocks of SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta, and I've searched everywhere and re-entered the code, the only option on the Nintendo eShop is to purchase them for $2.99. I am wondering if there are two codes or perhaps a bug, but I certainly don't want to purchase characters I'm supposed to get for pre-ordering. 

Re: No Download code for Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch Preorder for SSB Goku Vegeta

I have the same problem. Don’t get the unlock code for characters.

Re: No Download code for Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch Preorder for SSB Goku Vegeta

I haven't received EITHER code and I checked my spam folder. Best Buy screwed the pooch on this one.

I did not get a code for the SSB unlock. I have confirmed from others that bought from Amazon and Gamestop that they have received two codes. One for the SNES game and one for the unlock.

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Bonus Incomplete

Other retailers have given two codes. One for SNES game and one for the unlock. Best Buy seems to have an issue.

fxf

Just throwing my name into the mix for now getting the character codes...this is now the 3rd game in a month I have had to ask for me preorder codes, its getting kind of ridiculous

My order still lists the download codes as "Preparing".

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Bonus Incomplete

"We are currently escalating this matter to our managers to verify if we have the code on our end.

Rest assured that you will receive a notification e-mail with the code. Please allow us within 24-48 hours to send the code." 

That's what I got so they're on it. 

fxf

Can I ask where you are looking to see the download codes in your order? I can't seem to see any spot to look for codes that are supposed to be with orders

I haven't even gotten my code, lol