Add Product

Search Results:

No Download code for Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch Preorder for SSB Goku Vegeta

Anyone else's preorder download code bonus ONLY unlock the free SNES game and not early unlock Goku and Vegeta Super Sayian Blue characters?

Re: No Download code for Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch Preorder for SSB Goku Vegeta

I didn't even get my pre order code at all when/where was it supposed to be?

Re: No Download code for Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch Preorder for SSB Goku Vegeta

It shows in an email, after you pick up your game from in-store. But my code only granted me access to the DBZ Super Famicom game. Called support and they gave me an incorrect answer statng I had to unlock them in the game. Reread a bunch online and that simply isn't true. I almost cannot wait until my Unlocked discount runs out so that I can stop having issues with games at Best Buy.

*unlock meaning "unlock SSB Goku and Vegeta

Bandai Namco sent out some bad codes or something - I called again and the new Best Buy rep said they'd generate me another code. We'll see.

I had the same issue only got the snes game. Don't know if it was supposed to be two separate codes or just one with everything together

Have the same issue as OP, got the e-mail with download code for Super Butoden but not the SSB Goku and Vegeta unlock code.  How do I get that code?

I am also having problems. I entered my code and only received the SNES game. Can Best Buy support help me?

I also have the same issue. I entered the code, only got the SNES game. No character unlock

Having the same issue.