Add Product

Search Results:

Re: No Doom Eternal Code Yet

I did everything in the post. I even checked emails from the day I pre-ordered and still nothing. I wouldn't even mind getting the game a bit late if I could at least get the pre=order stuff in order to make the wait bearable. I wish we could've gotten the key the day we pre-ordered so that steam could handle everything instead. I would've been able to download it early and everything.

Waited up till after midnight for the game only to get hit with a steam code that just said "code:0". I saw in an earlier comment about ps4 and xbox one users, what are PC players supposed to do?

No preorder code yet.

Why aren't we able to get specific details from the stores where we placed pre-orders for physical copies?
I paid $90 + tax for the CE edition with the expectation that it would be available at launch and it isn't.
If there was going to be a delay, we should have been advised beforehand.

Pre-order the Collector's Edition June 10th of last year for Xbox One and no pre-order bonus codes yet or my 10.00 Cert either. This is horrible that in this day and age that BB doesn.t have there act togther and I sent a PM as well. Just flat out sucks

I am so dissapointed with BestBuy right now.  Also have Code:0 both in my e-mail and also in Digital downloads.  I guess we are just stuck.  I called in and 1 hour 9 minutes of hold time average - not even going to bother anymore.  

Doom Eternal - No Game Code Game Code: 0

So, purchased the game early today (right after midnight) recieved all the emails one stating it had the game code and that just being CODE: 0

Re: Doom Eternal - No Game Code Game Code: 0

Same here - also it shows instructions for Steam (with code 0) and not Bethesda.NET.  So can't play the game at all right now Smiley Sad  Shouldn't have chosen BestBuy in retrospect.

I got my code, but it is NOT steam. It is through the Bethesda launcher only so you have to redeem on bethesda.net.

That's likely the code for DOOM 64.
Apparently they're only sending out Bethesda codes for that.