Add Product

Search Results:

Re: No Doom Eternal Code Yet

I mean, you get a $10 reward but I'm kinda on the fence about since I can't even expect an automated message to be emailed properly.

Just got the $10 before Doom 64. 

I'm not even mad... just disappointed. I got excited just for BB to be like, "See how much fun everyone is having? Well too bad! You're stuck with us!" 

DreW1, what do you mean by $10 reward?

No Doom Eternal Code.

... I honestly have no other way of saying this than the title.

Ya'll had ample time to prep for this, ample time to get your stuff sorted. And the one system I would never in a million years expect to break, is the most important one. Got my "code", if you can even call it that: 0.

Seriously, there's no excuse for this. I got my Pre-order bonus code faster than I got my ACTUAL game code.

Ya'll cost me a day of installing this, rural internet is not fast enough to download on during the day.

They give you some $10 best buy credit for pre-ordering. I just got the credit and mine expires on May 23rd. Or is that scuffed and doesn't work as well? Rip

Re: Doom Eternal Preorder Code: "0"

Same deal.
How in gods name do you manage to screw something up so badly the system that's most important breaks, but the secondary (that's sending out things the exact same amount of times...) doesn't?

At https://www.gamespot.com/articles/doom-eternal-launch-guide-pre-order-bonuses-collec/1100-6460860/

It says that "Pre-order any version of Doom Eternal and you'll receive the Rip and Tear Pack, which includes the Doot Revenant Skin, the Throwback Shotgun Weapon Skin, and a bonus campaign level that's a remixed version of "Cultist Base," with "new challenges and surprises." In addition, you'll receive a free digital copy of Doom 64, which will be available on all platforms at release for those who pre-order.

There's also an added bonus at Best Buy, where you'll receive a free Doom Eternal steelbook case with your purchase. My Best Buy members can also receive $10 reward credit by pre-ordering."

Idk why else I would have gotten $10 in credit today.

Same issue with mine. Got a "0" code for Doom Eternal & a working code for Doom64.
Valued Member

In the same boat here. How do they keep messing up the digital pre-order codes. This should be a well oiled machine with this stuff already. 

I also received "0" for my digital code. This was my first best buy digital pre order and my last. This is entirely unacceptable. What are we supposed to do? Of course phone support isn't open right now

Re: No Doom Eternal Code.

I also got a game code of 0.

Don't worry though.  I got the code for Doom 64!  Smiley Mad