Add Product

Search Results:

Re: No Doom Eternal Code Yet

Having this issue too.

Code listed as 0

Thankfully I'm not the only one. I didn't even get my Doom 64 code yet. They don't open for like another 8 hours for me so I guess I'm not playing it until I wake up. I didn't want my gift cards to go to waste so, I bought it here. Never making this mistake again. Only buying stuff directly from the store from now on.

Yeah it seems to be an issue. I've yet to receive a code for the new Animal Crossing and the only thing I've been able to redeem is DOOM 64 for the preorder bonus.

From what Ive just read the bethesda client version of the game comes with a pre-cracked executable. Im guess this is a symptom of that.

I don't get it, I haven't even gotten Doom 64 yet and I pre-ordered on Jan 17. How is everyone else getting their pre-order bonus?

The way it's looking, any of us are lucky that we can even use the forum. 10/10 thanks BB.

Doom Eternal only Doom 64 code provided

Pre order of doom eternal only gave me the code for 64, no eternal code and seems like others are having the same problems. Any one have a fix or can help? Also the code is just 0 if that helps.

Re: Doom Eternal Preorder Code: "0"

Same thing happened to me, I only got DOOMx64 not the actual game code yet

Yea. Just decided to check this to see what was up... guess everyone else is having the same issue.
They had ample time to prep for this, they could've done pre-loading and saw this issue... noooo, let's wait till release!
(Worst part is I live in rural U.S... late night downloads are the only times I'm able to get good speed.)