Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

No Doom Eternal Code Yet

Hello,

My purchase of Doom Eternal PC made in February still hasn't generated an email with the code. The game is out, and I wasn't able to get any assistance as the chat support seems to be broken/over-congested and the phone support hours are outside of a time I can call. Please assist.

Doom Eternal pre order code only for Doom 64?

Hello. So I just had a question because I received a pre order code for Doom Eternal and it looks like it was for the digital copy of Doom 64 which is awesome but it wasnt for the other pre order bonuses. Has anyone else had this issue? Was there supposed to be 2 different codes? I guess it's not a huge deal if I cant get it but Im just trying to get all I can out of the game.

Re: No Doom Eternal Code Yet

Same here. This happened with Jedi Fallen Order, too! Frustrating.

Mine just came in 3 minutes ago, but it says "Code:0" so that's not super helpful...

What am I supposed to do with this?

Doom Eternal Preorder Code: "0"

Preordered Doom Eternal digitally, and finally got the email but just says that the code is "0".Any idea what to do about this?

I got a code 0 as well.

Guess the servers caught the virus too.

I just got another email listing a "bethesda game code" which had the code in it.

JK, that code ALSO did not work, though it seemed to be formatted correctly

I also got a code 0, and it shows the same in my Digital Library on bestbuy.com. I got an email with a Bethesda code, but it was just for Doom 64.

Glad I wasn't the only one with the 0 code. I got super excited when I saw that other email with an actual code in it until I redemed it and saw it was for Doom 64 Smiley Sad