Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Nintendo Switch

Sorry I don't really know where to post this. But every store near me is sold out of nintendo switches. Any way to check when my nearest store will get more?

Highlighted

Nintendo Switch

Hello, I hope you guys are doing well.

I really want to buy a Nintendo Switch to play Animal crossing.. Do you guys know if Nintendo Switch is going to be restocked?
Highlighted

Re: Nintendo Switch

Now don't quote me on this, I read about this a few weeks back but the information still looks pretty current from my searches of news and posts on Google.

The Switch being sold out is pretty widespread due to the Coronavirus, since there is a limited component supply coming out of China.

The best information I've found is we may not see more till the end of April. I don't know about Best Buy specifically as it's general information, but like I said it's widespread. So I can imagine all stores will be affected the same pertaining to availability.

It may not be what you wanted to hear, but I hope it helps. If you would like the news articles and links I found, feel free to PM me.
Highlighted

Thank you! 

Manged to order one after my best buy got a small amound

Highlighted

Oh fantastic! Hopefully the news articles are incorrect now that some time has passed on some of them. That way more people have access to a Switch. Enjoy!