Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Never Received Digital Code

I bought a digital copy of Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Switch and never got my digital code. I got the confirmation email for the purchase but never got the actual digital code. I also checked my spam and promotions folders but it is not there either. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Highlighted

Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons digital

Hi all,

I purchased Animal Crossing Digital on January 9th using a gift receipt for a different game someone bought me. The receipt says I will be emailed the code, but this hasn't happened yet.  My order says it was processed and completed, nothing shows up in my digital library, and I'd love to get the game installed and ready for tomorrow.

Can someone help look into this?

Highlighted

Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons digital

Switched my order from physical to digital about an hour ago after after hearing there would be a stay at home order put in place. Still no code in my email. Really hoping to play right at 9 when the game is released, will I be getting a code soonto start the download? Order says in progress

Highlighted

Animal Crossing - Digital Order taking forever.

Hi, its been several hours since I've placed my pre-order and I have yet to recieve the code. Typically I'm told it usually takes under an hour. 

Highlighted

Re: Animal Crossing - Digital Order taking forever.

In the same boat as you and still no sign yet. Hopefully it gets sent soon, otherwise I'll be the only one out of my friends without it for a bit (and out of $60)

Highlighted

Yeah, I'm at a loss on what could be taking so long. Isn't everything just ran through a program? I don't think it requires someone to manually send the code. Also, it blows how customer service is closed at this hour.
Highlighted

I got my Animal Crossing code within 10 minutes of ordering it a few days ago. Still waiting on my Doom Eternal code, even though it was ordered on the same day.
Highlighted

Received no code for Animal Crossing as of yet.

Highlighted

Re: Never Received Digital Code

I'm also having this same issue, pre-ordered Animal Crossing digital code last night. Only got order confirmation email and not the digital code email. It's been more than 12 hours.

Highlighted

I bought Animal Crossing digitally at 1am still no email from Best Buy

As you read in the subject I bought Animal Crossing T 1:09am and it is now 10:36am and I still have no email to download the game. I know most Best Buy stores open at 10am and I’m super aware of the coronavirus, which I suspected was the corporate but I’m unsure. Is there anyway to know for sure what’s going on?