Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

NBA 2k22 digital download.... STILL WAITING!

I did the pre order on 9/9/2021 around 8pm EST and its been over 24 hours and still nothing... I called 2-3 times and they said they put me as a top priority but also other people are having the same problem with this game who ordered the same way on Best Buy.

This is ridiculous . I obviously pre ordered because I wanted the game right away...

For anyone asking why I did it this way or why don't I cancel and go get it in store its because I uses $80 of my BB points and they expire on 9/14... If I cancel I might not get my $80 in points back .

BEST BUY WE NEED ANSWERS OR SOME KIND OF COMPINSASION
Valued Member

Re: NBA 2k22 digital download.... STILL WAITING!

I did my preorder on 8/14, and still waiting for the PC code.

If you cancel, you will be refunded those points.

But in my case, I used a 10% off birthday coupon so I wouldn't want to cancel.

Love to get an update on the matter. When I called this afternoon, Best Buy said they were aware of the issue and to "wait a few hours" for it to get sorted out. Headed in the weekend now, I doubt there will be a resolution until the work week starts. Fingers crossed though.

Valued Member

Agreed.

I'll tell you this, if they refund you the points, it usually comes with a new expiration date, which is usually months away. It's like getting brand new points.

Upon cancellation, points are usually returned within a hour or so.

Absolutely never preordering from Best Buy again. 75th Anniversary edition DIGITAL yet still waiting for someone to push send. Can’t make this up 😞