Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Preorder Bonus (Shao Kahn)

it was around 11am

I haven’t even received a blank email.

Received my blank email 10:54am EDT.

Just adding to the list for informational purposes.

Got a blank email from Best Buy at 9:02am mountain time today. Picked up my pre-order of the game today (around 10:14am mountain time). No other email has been sent with my pre-order code.

I've had the same experience, friend. Every single pre-order has been a complete hassle to get what is supposed to come with it. The last two games I never got my steelbook cases. If I wasn't saving 10-20 bucks, I wouldn't bother.

i never received the blank email either and am still waiting on the shao kahn code hmmmmmmmm im sure theyre working on a fix though

I paid 100 dollars and no shao khan i should of just get it from gamestop

Also for informational purposes I received a blank email at 7:59am Western time.

After my gamers club disappears, I’m going to go to gamestop. I hate GameStop but at least they give their pre order bonuses out. They have midnight releases. They will offer some kind of a discount program and soon they will offer 48 hour return program. I am a Elite Plus member and it’s sad to say after 10 years of shopping with Best Buy, I will leave. Every single game has issues with ore order bonuses and the last game I got was Resident Evil 2, was supposed to have a steel book. It got sent in the mail and arrived damaged. Best Buy couldn’t help there either.

Yea, i also witnessed same thing. The workers seemed confused and the employee helping me had to ask another person if they were supposed to scan the game or not. Took him awhile just to find my preorder copy. Also no receipt either. Just an email confimation that i picked up my game. Best buy needs to get it together.