Add Product

Search Results:

MK11 - Did not receive pre-order bonus

I Pre-ordered MK11 back in March. I received an email earlier today from Best buy titled, "no subject" to which the email was blank. After doing some research, I learned that quite a few people have received these emails in the past when they never received their pre-order code.

This is the second time since October that I Pre-ordered a game through Best Buy and never received a pre-order code.

I would appreciate it if the code waa emailed to me immediately.

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Preorder Bonus (Shao Kahn)

So you never got your code for the last game ?????

Re: MK11 - Did not receive pre-order bonus

Got the same exact blank email.

The Pre-order bonus. I should've been more clear. I never got the code for the pre-order bonus for the game I Pre-ordered in October. I no longer care about that though.

I also haven't gotten a code for the pre-order bonus (Shao Khan) with MK11. All I got was a blank email, which I do care about.

Same here just picked up my preorder of mk11 at my local best buy and havent received any type of code for my shao kahn dlc i hope this gets fixed soon we want shao kahn!

Thanks for the quick reply here Bill!

I too received the now famous blank email.

Hoping this can get fixed with mails/codes sent out today.

Best (buy),

Nick

As of this morning, he was available on the PlayStation store for around $5. However, considering I dropped $100 on the game, I would rather not pay for the character considering I should've have gotten him by pre-order.

I will never preorder a game a bestbuy in the future they havent send me the code yet

I too bought the Premium Edition n haven't received an email with my Shao Khan code.. please help thanks

Same here -- it's actually pretty lame that Shao Kahn isnt part of the Premium Edition Code in-box. For an extra 40$ we should get Kahn if pre-ordered or not.