Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Preorder Bonus (Shao Kahn)

I'm on the phone now. You guys will have to call

I got two blank emails - gg bb

I just got off the phone with Best Buy and they're trying to say that that email that we received is not the redemption code they're saying that we're not going to receive a code from now it's going to come from Mortal Kombat and if we don't get the code then we have to contact Mortal Kombat because Mortal Kombat katsu place that's going to give us our redemption code

I will never order anything from Best Buy again and I'm really thinking about returning this and getting my money back and just going with GameStop

I would return it but had $30 in rewards and still part of the gamers club and received $20 off the premium. I doubt anyone will match that 😐

Did you call your local Best Buy or what so I can call mine and see what’s up.

Yeah. Just irritating because everyone who ordered else where got theirs but we have to wait so some odd reason
Valued Member

Didn't receive DLC code for Mortal Kombat 11... Only blank emails

I preordered the premium edition of Mortal Kombat 11 for the PS4 and was supposed to receive an email for Shao Kahn in my email.  I just received three emails from BestBuy, all of them are blank with no subject in the header.

Can I speak to somebody who can help me get my code?

Yes I end up calling the customer care and then she transferred me to my local Best Buy and my local Best Buy said that I should receive an email or it should be printed on our receipt and if it's not on either then we need a contact Mortal Kombat because Mortal Kombat is the place that's going to send an email with the redemption code is not going to come from Best Buy

Thx for the info I will try that once I have free time.