Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Missing promotional items after buying an 5700 XT graphics card

Hello,

Yesterday I attempted to get the missing promotional items for the graphics card I recently purchased. I assumed that the e-mails sent with redemption instructions had any coupon codes needed to redeem, but the e-mail they were sent to was an old work e-mail that I no longer have access to.

When I talked to a Best Buy chat representitive they told me they could not resend the e-mails but instructed me to call Best Buy support. I called Best Buy support and eventually got to the digital downloads team. They informed me that the package should have the coupon code needed to redeem the items. However the package only has the warranty card, a warning to download drivers, and one asking for me to write a review. No coupon codes were in the box.

I seached the support forums and got this as a place to put my request, asking to send a private message to Gaming-bby. I did that but no one has responded. Since Best Buy was not responding, I called AMD Support. AMD support states that the seller is responsible for the codes and if one is missing to inform them to resend. 

My ultimate goal is to get the promotional items offered with the card purchased. I am assuming the e-mails sent have the codes needed, so I need them forwarded to a different e-mail. I can send details, but I wanted to get confirmation before sending random messages. If that is not the case and the graphics card was suppose to have the codes in the box as the digital downloads team stated, then I would like to request those codes instead. This is Day 2 of me attempting to get this going, so any support you can offer would be appreciated.

Thank you for reading,

-Kevin D

Highlighted

Re: Missing promotional items after buying an 5700 XT graphics card

So day 3, nothing back from anyone. Weirdly enough I was able to get a 25 dollar rebate quicker than getting this issue resolved. Going to call in to see if the digital downloads team can help. I read a post where another user called in and that team was able to resolve the issue. hopefully my last call was an uninformed associate.
Highlighted

Got off the phone with the digital downloads team. They read off one of the codes (the 3 month game pass) and needed to look into the other digital item to get that to me. Unfortunately the code read does not seem to be long enough and the representative could not let me know where the code needed to be used to be valid. They stated they would get back to me by the end of the day and let me know what can be done.

So it appears the digital downloads team is the correct team to contact. I will leave this response as unsolved and will update once everything is complete.

Highlighted

I was just sent the e-mails and was able to redeem the games and xbox code in question. I am all set now, setting as solved